Right on the Belgian border is the unique and cosy town of Sluis. Sluis is known as a
cosy and attractive shopping and has 23,725 inhabitants. Many visitors come for the convivial city centre, which lies within the city walls and attracts around five million visitors every year.
We offer this unique retail property in the centre of Sluis. The retail building has a net floor area of 187 m². And has a butterfly floor, heating, pantry and toilet.
The shop building will be delivered in an airframe with ready-to-use walls.
Per shop there is one fixed parking space included in the rent. The shops are equipped with an adjoining parking lot (paid parking). This ensures sufficient run-up to the property and convenience for customers to load purchased goods into the car. The location is in sight from the shopping street and can be illuminated in the evening. Because of its remarkable color scheme it is a
a recognisably striking building, which has a 'neo indrustial look'.
- Casco delivery with ready-to-paint walls, butterfly floor and fully insulated
- Underfloor heating available
- The shop has a glass front
- The side has a sliding gate
- The facade is equipped with a porch
- The retail space is fully insulated
- One parking space included per store
- Around parking area (paying) with subscription possibilities for customers
- Term 5 years + 5 option years (Extendable thereafter per one-year period)
Shop space of 187 m