Kasteel te koop

2200000€

12 slaapkamers 1100 vierkante meters

Immoweb code : 8505549
Immoweb code : 8505549

Overzicht

12 slaapkamers
1100 vierkante meters bewoonbare ruimte
1458614 vierkante meters grond

Omschrijving

Helaas hebben we geen Nederlandse vertaling ontvangen voor deze tekst.

En :
North of the Cotentin peninsula, in an unspoilt natural environment and less than fifteen minutes from the sea and the beaches. Paris is just three hours away by car or by train. Cherbourg and its shops, its harbour and ferries for England is a quarter of an hour away. A long avenue crossing the north of the park leads to the castle. The oldest part of the castle dates back to 1580. It was transformed in the mid-19th century into a neo-gothic castle by the English architect, William Henry White (one of the architects who built Chateau de Bizy). Damaged by bombs in 1944, it was restored by the current owner. Somewhat away from the castle are the buildings of a model farm (one of the most modern and significant in France in the 1820s). It was a farm school in the mid-19th century and its 16 different outbuildings are now currently houses. The property includes a stud farm dating back to 1867 with all the specific fixtures, built of grey shale and red brick alternating with ashlar blocks and covered by a slate roof just like the stalls and castle service quarters. "Sancy", one of the most famous horses here and winner of numerous prizes in France and abroad is buried in the English landscape park created at the beginning of 19th century when it was transformed from a French style garden. Nothing is missing: large windy paths, clusters of trees, several ponds, one of which has water lilies, an island and a river, an arboretum of more than two hundred species, mainly exotic conifers and final

Fr :
Au nord de la presqu'île du Cotentin, dans un pays de bocage et à moins de quinze minutes de la mer et des plages. Paris est à trois heures par la route ou le train. Cherbourg et ses commerces, son port de de plaisance et ses ferries pour l'Angleterre, est à un quart d'heure. Une longue avenue traversant la partie nord du parc mène au chÃteau. Celui-ci, dont la partie la plus ancienne date de 1580, fut transformé au milieu du 19ème siècle en chÃteau néo-gothique par l'architecte anglais William Henry White (architecte, en autres, du chÃteau de Bizy). Endommagé par les bombardements en 1944, il fut restauré par l'actuel propriétaire. Un peu à l'écart du chÃteau, les bÃtiments d'une ferme modèle (une des plus modernes et importantes de France dans les a nnées 1820) qui fut ferme-école au milieu du 19ème siècle et dont les seize bÃtiments sont aujourd'hui autant de maisons d'habitation. Un haras construit en 1867 avec ses appareillages particuliers : lits de schiste gris et de brique rouge alternant avec de gros moellons de pierre froide et des toitures en ardoise de même nature que les boxes des communs du chÃteau. Parmi ses chevaux les plus connus, le « Sancy », vainqueur de nombreux prix en France et à l'étranger, est enterré dans le parc à l'anglaise qui fut créé au début du 19ème siècle par la transformation du jardin à la française. Rien n'y manque : grandes allées sinueuses, bosquets, plusieurs étangs dont celui aux nénuphars, une île et une rivière, un arborétum de plus de deux-c

Neem contact op