Huis te koop

1352000€

6 slaapkamers

Immoweb code : 9441715
Immoweb code : 9441715

Overzicht

6 slaapkamers
581 vierkante meters grond

Omschrijving

Helaas hebben we geen Nederlandse vertaling ontvangen voor deze tekst.

En :
Like most of the towns in the French department of Yvelines in the 9th century, Louveciennes, previously known as Luciennes, belonged to the Abbey of Saint-Denis. This small village of farmers growing fruit trees and vines on the hillsides overlooking the river Seine came into its own in the 17th century when Louis XIV set up his court in Versailles and had Marly castle built. The construction of the "Machine de Marly", directed by Mansart between 1681 and 1684, was to drastically change the village's everyday way of life: water from the river Seine was drawn in Bougival and pumped to feed the new aqueduct on the heights of the little town and numerous chateaux were built by the nobility. By the 19th century Luciennes had become Louveciennes and was beginnin g to expand beyond its boundaries. Impressionist painters, such as Sisley, Pissaro and Manet, glorified its pleasant, simple and verdant everyday way of life. Furthermore, the exact places where they set up their easels, 150 years ago now, are still marked out along the banks of the river Seine. This property stands on the edge of the river Seine, on the outskirts of Bougival, facing the Ile-de-la-Loge. The shops in Port-Marly are a 5-minute drive away. Bus route 259 passes in front of the house, providing 10-minute links to Saint-Germain-en-Laye RER train station, 15-minute links to Rueil-Centre and 35-minute links to La-Défense. As regards schools, that of Sainte-Thérèse in Bougival, affiliated with the Lycée-Blanche-de-Castille, is ju

Fr :
Comme la majorité des communes des Yvelines, Louveciennes - appelée alors Luciennes - dépendait au 9e siècle de l'abbaye de Saint-Denis. Petit village d'agriculteurs cultivant arbres fruitiers et vignes sur les coteaux de la Seine, son réveil se produisit au 17e siècle lorsque Louis XIV installa sa cour à Versailles et fit construire le chÃteau de Marly. De 1681 à 1684, la construction de la machine de Marly dirigée par Mansart bouleversa le quotidien du village : les eaux de la Seine, puisées à Bougival furent pompées pour alimenter le nouvel aqueduc sur les hauteurs de la petite bourgade et nombre de chÃteaux furent bÃtis par les nobles. Au 19e siècle, Luciennes devenue entre-temps Louvetienne, commence à rayonner au-delà de ses frontières. Les impressionn istes, comme Sisley, Pissaro ou Manet, y glorifièrent un quotidien simple et vert et une certaine douceur de vivre. D'ailleurs, le long des berges de la Seine, les emplacements précis où ils posèrent leurs chevalets il y a maintenant 150 ans sont toujours bornés. La propriété est située sur les bords de la Seine, en lisière de Bougival, face à l'île de la Loge. Les commerces de Port-Marly à cinq minutes en voiture. Le bus 259 passe devant la maison et dessert la gare RER de Saint-Germain-en-Laye en seulement dix minutes, Rueil-Centre en un quart d'heure et La Défense en trente-cinq minutes. Du côté des établissements scolaires, Sainte-Thérèse de Bougival, affiliée au lycée Blanche-de-Castille, est à dix minutes, comme le Lycée Internatio

Neem contact op