Low energy certified house Derby
Low energy house
Our prices include
• The price of construction based on the specifications and the drawings.
• Site investigation by a specialist firm.
• A personalised stability analysis by an engineering consultant.
• The energy balance of your house by an engineering consultant.
• The safety coordinator's fees.
• Ten-year liability insurance
• Taxes 21%
• Installation of photovoltaic panels
|Number of floors||1|
|Street frontage width||12.5 m|
|Number of frontages||4|
|Covered parking spaces||1|
|Construction delay||12 months|
|Construction starting price||325000 €|
|Maximum construction price||350000 €|
|Is architect included in sale price||No|
|Is blower door test included||Yes|
|Is outskirts arrangements included||No|
|Is safety coordinator included in sale price||Yes|
|Is soil investigation included in price||Yes|
|Is stability engineer included||Yes|
|Living area||218 square meters|
|Kitchen type||Not installed|
|Primary energy consumption||Not specified|
|Energy class||Not specified|
|Reference number of the EPC report||Not specified|
|CO₂ emission||Not specified|
|Yearly theoretical total energy consumption||Not specified|
|Photovoltaic solar panels||Yes|
Asked price excluding VAT and excl. notary fees (excluding eventual registration fees)
Avenue Paul Gilson 49
1601 - Ruisbroek
|Agent's name||TEAM construct|